Hot Iron Holster: Lil' Holster Skinny
Hot Iron Holster: Lil' Holster Skinny
Anyone who has ever used a hair dryer or a hot styling tool, like a curling or flat iron, knows how hard it is to find a secure place to set it down. Placing them on the counter is precarious and could damage the surface or worse, result in a burn; not to mention the obvious risk of a whole mess of electrical cords near the bathroom sink, toilet, and tub. Never fear .... The Hot Iron Holster is here!
The Hot Iron Holster is a heat resistant pocket that keeps hot irons & hair dryers safe and organized in the bathroom, bedroom, dorm room, and even the salon. Made of 100% silicone, it consists of two parts: a pouch for holding styling tools and a flap specially formulated to cling to any smooth, non-porous household surface. No screws or sticky adhesive is required. It is easy to remove and reuse over and over again.
The patented design is the brainchild of busy mom Erin Balogh. Realizing that two toddlers, a curling iron, and a pedestal sink were a recipe for disaster, she went in search of a solution. When she could not find one that did not require mounting, she came up with an idea that stuck.
Watch this YouTube video to learn more about the Hot Iron Holsters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=47&v=dMTI2HXFCl8.
- Product Details
- To Use: Press the flap onto your sink or countertop. The Lil' Holster will firmly grip the surface. Lift up to easily remove. For maximum grip, both the surface and the Lil' Holster should be clean and dry.
- Materials: 100% silicone
- Care: Clean with water or rubbing alcohol
- Consists of two parts: (1) a roomy pocket for holding styling tools and (2) a flap that grips household surfaces
- Heat Resistant: 250°F
- Total Dimensions: 10.0" x 2.5" x 1.5"
- Pocket Dimensions: Depth of Pocket (4"), Width of Pocket (2.5"), and Opening of Pocket (1.25")
- Clings to any smooth, non-porous surface, including tile, wood, laminate, granite, metal, glass, vinyl, porcelain, plastic, leather, and more!
- Has drainage holes in the bottom of the holster
- Colors: Black, Blue, Gray, and White
We hope your experience has been great one but understand that sometimes things go wrong. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us at (405) 842-SWAN (7926) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org as we want to work with you to resolve the situation as quickly as possible.
We offer free returns and/or exchanges within 14 days of purchase. You can return your item for store credit, exchange for a different size, or a refund to the original payment method.
For exchanges and returns, the item(s) MUST be unused, unworn, unwashed, and in the same condition that you received it with the price tags intact. Please include a copy of the original receipt with your exchange/return.
Please open your package and check the content(s) immediately upon receipt. If you notice an item is missing, damaged and/or defective, or received the wrong item, please notify us within 14 days of delivery via email at email@example.com.
** Gift certificates are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for monetary payment. **
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Only regular priced items are eligible for return. The following items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged:
- All Accessories: bags, clutches, gloves, hair accessories, hats, jewelry, scarves, sunglasses
- Intimates: bralettes, camis, extenders
- Clearance & Sale Items: sale items 20% or greater and items marked "AS IS"
- Special orders
- Gift cards
REQUEST AN EXCHANGE AND/OR RETURN
1. Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 business days of delivery. You will receive a RETURNS FORM to complete and include with your exchange/return.
** If you're requesting an exchange, please include the correct size so we can pull it from our inventory and will hold it for you! **
2. Mail your item to the following address: Black Swan Boutique, c/o RETURNS DEPARTMENT, 12325 N. May Avenue, Suite 105, Oklahoma City, OK 73120.
- Original shipping costs to you are non-refundable. You are responsible for paying you own shipping costs for returning your item(s) to our store for a refund and/or exchange.
- If you are shipping an item over $50, please consider using a shipping service where you can track the item and/or purchasing shipping insurance.
- Shoe boxes must be encased in another box for shipping to protect the items. If you send the shoes back with stickers and return labels directly on the box, or if the shoe box is damaged, you may receive a partial refund only.
- We cannot guarantee that your returned item will be received.
3. Once your return has been received and inspected, we will notify you via email if you will receive a full or partial refund. If you requested an exchange, we will email you with tracking information once your item ships.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) which include:
- any item not in its original condition, is damaged, or missing parts (buttons, etc.) not due to our error
- any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
4. If you are approved for a full refund, a credit will be automatically applied to your original method of payment by default, unless otherwise noted on the Returns Form. You may also request an in-store credit (online code), which can be used instantly once your return has been processed!
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you (lucky you!), you will receive in-store credit for the value of your return. An online code will be sent to you via email once the item has been received, inspected, and processed.
If the item was not marked as a gift when purchased or the gift giver had the order shipped directly to them to give to you later, we will reach out to the gift giver and notify them of your exchange/return.
A NOTE FROM OUR FOUNDER
We want to personally THANK YOU for shopping with the Black Swan Boutique! We know there is a lot of competition out there for your business, and we truly appreciate you supporting our small, family-owned business located right here in the heart of Oklahoma City!
LOCAL IN-STORE & CURBISDE PICKUP
Both in-store or curbside pickup is available Tuesday through Friday from 12pm - 5pm and Saturday from 12pm -3pm. An email will be sent to you when your order is ready for pickup. If you prefer to meet us curbside for pickup, please call us at (405) 842-7926 or text us at (405) 742-4476.
Complimentary shipping on all orders over $100 (after discounts, before taxes!Orders are processed and shipped the next business day (Tuesday through Friday), with the exception if the next day is a national holiday, via USPS, UPS, or DHL Express.We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. These orders will be shipped on the following Tuesday.You will receive a confirmation email upon submitting your order and again when you order has shipped with tracking information. Please check your spam folder if you do not receive this in your inbox.We are not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged, or delayed packages by the U.S. Postal Service, UPS, or DHL Express.