The Brushies Finger Puppet Toothbrushes Gift Set - LIMITED EDITION
More than a baby toothbrush, The Brushies are colorful characters who are eager to help kids embrace brushing. They are not just baby toothbrushes—they’re sidekicks. Momo, Chomps, Pinkey, and Willa are ready to help kids embrace brushing. Made from BPA-free, food-grade silicone here in the USA, this gift set also includes a storybook with playful rhymes and personality. Two moms—one a psychologist and the other a dentist—transformed this chore into an imaginative adventure.
These Made in the USA, food-grade puppets can put on a show—easily narrated with a related storybook—that engages little ones. Not only will it help them understand the need to brush and how to do it, it just might lessen their all-too-common resistance.
Moms Hilary Fritsch and Colleen Crowley combined their expertise in psychology and dentistry to transform this mundane task into an imaginative adventure.
It’s never too early to usher in good routines. Kids can start as early as four weeks (with help from Mom or Dad) and use Brushies all the way up to four years old. By then, they’ll be glad to graduate to big kid brushes. Watch this YouTube video to learn more about The Brushies Finger Puppets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMwaiaQi5JM.
- Made in the USA: New York, NY
- Materials: 100% nontoxic, food-grade silicone
- Care: Wash Brushies with soap and water or in the dishwasher
- Safety: BPA- and phthalate-free
- PLEASE NOTE: Babies and toddlers should be monitored whenever they have a toothbrush in their mouth.
- Dimensions: 10" x 6" x 2"
- Weight: 0.9 lbs.
- Odorless and tasteless
- Recommended for children 4 weeks to 4 years old